This is the yearly opportunity to have large trash items hauled away that normally would be charged special fees if left curbside during the year. The ability to have large items hauled away from your curb is worth far more than the yearly $35 H460 Association dues!
Some of the FAQ’s & answers are listed below. If you have any questions not covered, call the message line at 303-331-2366 and a volunteer will get back to you.
What day will the pickup be made?
The Large Item Pickup (LIP) will be Saturday, June 18.
Who is able to use this service?
• Any homeowner who has paid the 2016 HOA dues can participate in the LIP service and will be mailed a distinctly colored postcard.
• Homeowners who have not mailed their HOA dues to the H460 mailbox by June 7, can still pay and participate in the LIP by calling the message line, leaving contact information and indicating clearly the need to pay before the LIP.
When should I expect to receive my postcard?
• The postcards to be placed on the “pile” should arrive by June 12.
What should I do if my postcard does not arrive by June 7?
• You can call the message line at 303-331-2366 and a volunteer will get back to you.
If I want to pay my dues now and be eligible to participate in the LIP, what should I do?
• You can still pay your dues now and participate in the LIP service if received in the H460 mailbox by June 7. Please visit the H460 website for the dues form which contains all necessary information for dues payment or you can call the message line at 303-331-2366.
Who should I contact for a replacement card if it is lost?
• You can call the LIP organizer, Jeff Huber at 303-870-0980.
Arrangements can be made for residents to pick up last minute cards the Friday before LIP (June 17).
What if my house is missed by the garbage company on the day of the LIP?
• You can call the LIP organizer, Jeff Huber at 303-870-0980. If your “pile” hasn’t been picked up by noon or your neighbors’ have been picked up but not yours, please call.
• Please be sure items are curbside by 6:30 a.m. on the day of the LIP. The crews start at 6:30 a.m.
• If you place items curbside the night before, please do not place the card on the pile until the next morning. We usually have pickers cruising the neighborhood the night before and the cards may be inadvertently lost.
• Everyone should check by noon and if your neighbor’s items have been picked up but yours was not, please call the
Acceptable Waste Items for Collection:
Scrap Lumber, scrap metal, carpet, doors, cabinets, drywall, fencing materials, small appliances, washers, dryers, ranges, dishwashers, water heaters, furniture, bed frames, box springs, mattresses, bicycles, swing sets, kiddie wading pools, lawn furniture, railroad ties, tree stumps, BBQ grills without the propane tanks, lawn mowers (with empty gas and oil tank), non-hazardous miscellaneous junk.
Unacceptable waste that will not be picked up (this list is not all inclusive):
Any single item that cannot be lifted by 2 people (more than 150lbs); liquid of any kind; any appliance with Freon unit such as refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners; car bodies, car batteries, antifreeze, motor oil; tires (Colorado law); propane tanks; sealed containers or drums; any item listed as hazardous material; any corrosives, pesticides, herbicides, or paint; radioactive waste; pharmaceutical waste; industrial waste; agricultural waste (i.e. tree stumps, loose soil or stones); florescent lighting; household trash; computers,
computer screens, televisions, other electronic devices
**Oversized items must be disassembled to fit inside the
truck. Broken glass must be boxed and secured with tape.
If you are willing to volunteer to help fellow neighbors who may not be physically able to move large items to the curbside, please email email@example.com or
call the LIP organizer, Jeff Huber at 303-870-0980. A few
minutes of your time could mean a lot to those who would
otherwise be left out.
If you are physically unable to move items to the curbside,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the LIP organizer, Jeff Huber at 303-870-0980, and arrangements
can be made to help you.